Saturday, March 26, 2016

Chihuahua Potty Training

http://pottytrainingachihuahuapuppy.com

Robot 1: Hello there (wave)

Robot 2: Why are you looking so happy?

Robot 1: I am just excited because I am picking up my Chihuahua puppy tomorrow.

Robot 2: That is indeed exciting news. Chihuahuas are very cute and loving dogs.

Robot 1: My Chihuahua will be the perfect puppy. He will follow me everywhere and lavish me with affection.

Robot 2: Are you ready for potty training your puppy.

Robot 1: Potty training? I am not familiar with this concept.

Robot 2: Potty training involves teaching your dog the correct place to relieve himself.

Robot 1: Relieve himself?

Robot 2: That means peeing and pooping. Your Chihuahua is a carbon based life form. These are things that all carbon based life forms do.

Robot 1: How often will the puppy relieve himself?

Robot 2: He will need to go potty several times a day.

Robot 1: Goodness gracious. When will he outgrow this unfortunate behavior?

Robot 2: Oh no, this is not something your Chihuahua will outgrow. He will do it every day for his entire life.

Robot 1: This is quite disturbing. My circuitry could be damaged by exposure to this... material if my Chihuahua goes potty in the house.

Robot 2: That is why it is so important to train the puppy to go potty outside the house instead.

Robot 1: But I do not know how to do that. Do you think the puppy will potty train himself?

Robot 2: No it doesn't work that way. You must start potty training your Chihuahua as soon as you bring him home otherwise you will always have problems with the dog peeing and pooping in the house.

Robot 1: That would be very unpleasant.

Robot 2: Training is not as hard as you might think. You just need a guide that explains all of the steps in potty training your Chihuahua.

Robot 1: Does such a thing exist?

Robot 2: Yes, you can find it at www.pottytrainingachihuahuapuppy.com

Robot 1: I will get this essential potty training guide immediately.

Robot 2: That is a logical decision.

Robot 1: Peeing and pooping... it seems to me that carbon based life forms have many design flaws. It makes me wonder how they have managed to survive.

Robot 2: I cannot argue this point. However, Chihuahuas are so cute that we robots can overlook these flaws.

Robot 1: Perhaps they will find a cure for peeing and pooping some day.

Robot 2: We can always hope.

Robot 1: Thank you for this enlightening conversation. I will bring my puppy to see you soon.

Robot 2: I will look forward to meeting your Chihuahua puppy.

Visit http://www.pottytrainingachihuahuapuppy.com to learn how to potty train your Chihuahua quickly and easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment